Tuesday, October 11, 2005

As Coolsville Turns

After spending an absolutely wonderful and totally relaxing weekend in Washington D.C. with Catherine, I found myself ready for a new week at work. The last week at work. Thursday is D-Day. And my boss is treating me like honey. Un-F*****-believable. Things have returned to the way they were before we went to New York. Giving me all sorts of compliments, allowing me to do all sorts of cool errands and projects to work on. He keeps asking me what will I do without them? without the harrasment? the torture? I told him today that most likely I will end up at the blackboard of a classroom with spitwads stuck to the back of me....

They are totally making me feel bad. To tell you the truth, I am scared about the future, having to find a new job...having my parents 4 houses down from me the day after I finish my job, watching every move I make....But I know I have to leave. It was a great place to work. However good it was for a while, my boss lost his respect for my abilities, and myself. And its crashing down on him now. So he's being as nice to me as possible, and making me feel guilty. That in itself is a reason to hitch up my skirts and run as fast as I can.

*sigh*

1 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger Catherine said...

Just don't show too much of your knickers when you hitch up yer skirts!

Scandalous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home