Monday, March 27, 2006

Crazy Matt

My brother is coming! My brother is coming! It is always nice to have him out here. Especially if he is in the mood to play games.

I have fond memories of one visit, while I was still living at my parents' place on Carnation, and he discovered that I not only had an XBox, but also the new Halo 2 game. I persuaded him to give it a try, and for the remaining few days he was here, he was totally addicted to the fine art of driving the Warthog and firing the RocketLauncher. We played online, and got our butts kicked continuously, but still had fun. It was so bad that we'd be sitting at the dining table, after we had all finished eating, and the grown-ups were sitting back, and talking. The two of us would look at eachother, and I'd make hand motions as if I were driving a car and honking the horn, and he would grin and glance at the stairs suggestively. Mom would look at us after we'd been doing this for a few minutes and say "Okay, you two, off you go." You'd think we were both 5 years old or something...not the 30 and 24 that we are.

1 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Blogger Catherine said...

He looks mischeivous. Mischievious? Yes. Mischievous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home