Wednesday, March 22, 2006

They Put A Spell On Me

My dear wonderful friend Meg once again was able to get tickets to another concert at the Universal Amphitheatre in Hollywood. Almost a year ago we went for one of her radio stations' concerts and one of the acts was a (at that time) two-man band called Aqualung. They are British brothers who are absolute geniuses at the whole music thing. Tonight they were opening for David Gray. I must confess that I had little interest in seeing his concert because I vary rarely listen to his music, I only have one of his albums and I only know about three of his songs. But whatever. Aqualung was totally worth it. Since the Amphitheatre is not one of the barbaric types of venues that doesn't allow cameras, I was able to get some wonderful pictures and a couple of nice videos. The videos are more for the music than the picture. Still nice though, especially when the drummer, Dave, broke one of his drums, and while it was being replaced, Matt and company sang an impromtu song about Dave busting his drum and I recorded it. I'm sure it'll be a classic.

Anyway, here is a picture from the my collection. I'll add more later, because it is 1am now and I have to go to bed.

1 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger Meggish said...

That picture makes an excellent desktop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home