Saturday, April 01, 2006

old memories

So, a really good friend of mine told me the other day that she was moving to Wales, to go to school in Aberystwyth. She wanted to know what it was like there. That whole conversation brought back a flood of memories of a place that I will always hold dear to my heart. I started looking through my pictures from my trip to Wales and to England. I found this:


It was sitting in the little parking lot at the foot of Cader Idris in Northern Wales. Its a beautiful vintage Aero Morgan. This is a car that I would gladly own. But the chances that I will ever see a car like this again are very slim.

Ta!

2 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger Catherine said...

Who's going to Wales?!

 
At 1:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

10 acre said...

how did you know you were welsh?? my grandfather's ancester, william few, sighned the constitution of the united states from the state of georgia.

uncle fred

 

Post a Comment

<< Home