Friday, July 14, 2006

Update on the War

Catherine from DC is here! After picking her up at the airport and driving her to my house, I began the necessary but very short tour of my little pad, and its surroundings. While admiring my plants and telling stories about the stupidities of my landlord and what he did to my porch railing, I spotted one of the enemy. He was brazenly perched out in the open, on the railing, and by far the largest of them. Goliath, sitting there staring at me. So, I ran into my house, grabbed what munitions I could find and retaliated. Well...more of a preemptive strike really. My poisonous spray from the last battle and another spray that smells like oranges, were employed in direct spraying of the little bastard. And behold! within moments he was kicking and spinning in his death throes and then hung limply from his thread of webbing. Now his pathetic little body is lying curled in a ball on the porch, and I am ecstatic that the spray really worked. Now I know that every single one of those little guerrillas from the other day is dead. Very very dead.

*evil chuckle*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home